MX68 - Slowness and Issues Above 18.101

Lurick
Getting noticed

MX68 - Slowness and Issues Above 18.101

I noticed this recently after upgrading a MX68W from 18.101 to 18.102 and even 18.103 this past week that wireless clients report issues with slow responsiveness to web pages and other general browsing and other weird behavior. A reload sometimes fixes it for a moment but it always returns but a downgrade back to 18.101 always brings things back to being responsive again and there are no issues even days later. I noticed similar behavior with the last few 17.x releases as well and I'm just wondering if this is a known issue with the newer firmware releases in the past month or two.

1 Reply 1
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

First I strongly recommend downgrading to version 16.16.6, if you look we have several other threads open related to instabilities from version 17.x and version 18.x is a Beta version yet.

Meraki even removed version 17.10.1 from the stable release list.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels