MX67W / Guest Wifi with Ucopia captive portal

suneq
Getting noticed

MX67W / Guest Wifi with Ucopia captive portal

Hi,

Our client wants to deploy the Guest Wifi on their MX67W and they want to keep their existing Ucopia captive portal.

I am a bit worried because I don't know much of Wifi and I have not found any document on this topic (Ucopia captive portal). Has someone deployed this please? 

Could you please advise which document I should read to be able to deploy this solution?

Thanks a lot.

4 REPLIES 4
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

suneq
Getting noticed

Hi @ww ,

Thanks for your swift reply. I actually read that topic just before opening this one because that is the only one  mentionning Ucopia that I found in our forum.

However, it was still not clear to me if Ucopia captive portal is supported for MX appliances and how to deploy it.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't know the answer but note that the guest wifi functionality on the built-in AP is much less than the stand-alone APs (like an MR36).

PaulMcG
Getting noticed

I've only deployed captive portal on MR (not Ucopia) so can't say how it would work on an MX, but this is the Meraki documenation for both devices.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Splash_Page#Splash_Pa...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels