MX67C with active cellular

VanDerTuch
Here to help

MX67C with active cellular

Hello guys,

i would like to ask about your help. I am depolying sdwan customer with 18 sites and maybe in 11 sites are active cellular link. Cellular is primar active link and one cable link is for failover(cable is not my link). Everzthing seems to be ok, but in all network status is showing this sites with yellow dot.(alerting)...Only alert which is there is that cellular is active, what is in my case ok. Is this status ok? Should be like this, or it should be green(in this case are green sites without active cellular)? When i open yellow site, in details is green dot...

VanDerTuch_0-1725611556315.png

And in organisation summuary is everzthing green...

VanDerTuch_1-1725611671152.png

Thanks for replies 🙂

2 Replies 2
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If everything is running correctly, I wouldn't worry about it. You can open a case with support to verify.

There are some known issues around health colours on the dashboard and cellular devices. Ones that come to mind are if you have an MX68WC with no SIM inserted, it will always show alerting. I believe the same is seen if you only insert only one SIM into an MG41.

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Yes when running on cellular the status bubble is yellow. That is also the case even with Cellular only devices like the MG. No need to open a case.

Ryan

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels