MX64 Anyconnect VPN Clients cant print

Solved
Mrsotek
Conversationalist

MX64 Anyconnect VPN Clients cant print

HI There,

MX64 setup using AnyConnect & Meraki Cloud Authentication. 

Clients can connect and get to RDP, Files, Folders etc on Server etc, however they cannot print (i can see the printer but cannot ping said printer)

I can ping the router, server, external sites etc - but not the printer and the printer simply fails to print?

Allow Local (Lan) access is ticked on the Secure client - but obviously i am missing something basic?

Router IP 192.168.100.254

Anyconnect VPN Subnet is 192.168.102.0/24

My Internal IP used for testing is 10.10.100.17 & my router is 10.10.100.254 (again like the client i can connect but cannot print or ping myself

1 Accepted Solution
Mrsotek
Conversationalist

It would appear that when configuring the router this setting didn't save to enable the Local Lan side to work

"Send all traffic except traffic going to these destinations" & configure a 0.0.0.0/32 route

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Mrsotek
Conversationalist

It would appear that when configuring the router this setting didn't save to enable the Local Lan side to work

"Send all traffic except traffic going to these destinations" & configure a 0.0.0.0/32 route

Hi!

Upon saving this setting again, were you able to proceed with printing? 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

>but not the printer and the printer simply fails to print?

#1 most likely cause - incorrect P configuration on the printer.  Check the subnet mask and default gateway on the printer.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels