MX Feature Request- Seeing Connected VPN Clients

SOLVED
usermeraki
Here to help

MX Feature Request- Seeing Connected VPN Clients

Would like to see currently connected vpn clients under Security SD WAN- Client VPN unless it exists somewhere i don't know

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

In the client search box type in this magic query:

is:client-vpn

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

There currently is not an easy way to do this. You have to go to Network-Wide>Clients and you can see them there. Either filter by their subnet, or look for the following ICONs:  (connected or not connected).

2222.JPG

Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
Nash
Kind of a big deal

Another kludgy way is to check the event log and compare VPN Client Connected events against VPN Client Disconnected.

If you'd really like to make a feature request, btw, your best bet is to go to the Client VPN page and Make A Wish from there.

Didn't even know this. We don't really VPN but it's something good to know when you need to. Thanks @NolanHerring 

Enthusiast
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

In the client search box type in this magic query:

is:client-vpn

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Good tip @PhilipDAth 

@usermeraki I agree this is something that should be implemented in the GUI. I encourage you to make a wish, I have before and the more people that do. The more traction this will have 😊

This is now a drop-down option in the client search, with a new magic query: clientType:client-vpn

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels