License

SOLVED
PercGL
Comes here often

License

Hi All,

Just want to ask, I have here a trial lic for my MX100, then 3 days from now this will end, now,

My dashboard still in red alert "License Problem" even this device already detached in the network and unclaimed.

I'm afraid that my whole organization will be affected by this alarm when the expiration comes.

Please help, 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@PercGL as long as you have enough actual non-trial licenses for the equipment in your organisation then although you will still have a big red warning, everything will work.  We have been like this for a few weeks while Meraki sort out returning the extra equipment sent by mistake after we asked to buy the stuff we had on trial plus extra...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You need to process your trial through to completion.   The best approach would be to contact the Meraki sales team, through which you initiated the trial and they will guide you through your choices.   These are generally to either purchase the components trialled (usually through bill-only purchase order) or 'return' them.  Often this is via the returns web-page where you initiated the trial (the link to this will be in an email, you will have received).  Obviously, if it's just a license, then you wouldn't actually 'return' it - but it would be unusual just to have a license, for a trial, so your account team is definitely the best route.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@PercGL as long as you have enough actual non-trial licenses for the equipment in your organisation then although you will still have a big red warning, everything will work.  We have been like this for a few weeks while Meraki sort out returning the extra equipment sent by mistake after we asked to buy the stuff we had on trial plus extra...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels