Insight Custom Web App Health no data

Speakup11
Conversationalist

Insight Custom Web App Health no data

Since some time now one of our Custom Web Applications configured in Insight Web App Health doesn't show any data anymore, whereas if I look at the traffic analysis (under Network -> Monitor) it clearly shows data going to the configured domain name.

Has anyone seen this before?

3 REPLIES 3
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What version of firmware is your Mx on? We recently upgraded a few MXs and Insights stopped reporting.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Yep, saw this when MX15 was still in Beta, and again in some of the early versions of the MX16 beta. It was fixed in MX15 before it went RC, and it’s working in the latest MX16 now too. (I think it was fixed in MX16.10).

Speakup11
Conversationalist

Thanks @DarrenOC @Bruce for your replies.

We have multiple MX68 which run on different firmware some on 15.44 and some still on 14.53. The strange thing is that for some custom apps insight works and also all stock web apps work fine.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels