How to configure multiple subnets at Meraki IPSec VPN subnets

JJM
Here to help

How to configure multiple subnets at Meraki IPSec VPN subnets

Hello all,

I have configured ipsec vpn with Meraki and fortigate. I would like to add multiple subnets at meraki site for subnets behind fortigate. Please help to share me the docs. Thanks.

4 Replies 4
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The following document describes configuring non-meraki VPN peers:

Site-to-Site VPN Settings - Cisco Meraki

Badr-eddine
Getting noticed

Hello,

To add multiple subnets behind a FortiGate device in a Meraki site-to-site IPsec VPN configuration, you need to make some changes in both the Meraki Dashboard and the FortiGate configuration. Here are the general steps you can follow:

- Log in to the Meraki Dashboard (dashboard.meraki.com) and navigate to the organization and network where the VPN is configured.
- Go to the "Security & SD-WAN" section and select "Site-to-site VPN" from the left menu.
- Locate the existing VPN connection with the FortiGate and click on its name to edit the settings.
- In the "Remote Subnets" section, add the additional subnets that are behind the FortiGate. Enter the subnet IP and subnet mask for each subnet you want to include. These subnets should match the ones you added in the FortiGate configuration.
- Save the changes.

Example below:

Badreddine_0-1688377921660.png

thanks Badr-eddine. Let me try with it

Badr-eddine
Getting noticed

You're welcome, let me knew if this resolve your issue?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels