cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content filtering blocking message

Conversationalist

Content filtering blocking message

Hi is there anyone here know how to change the  content filtering blocking message ?

sample.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Head in the Cloud

Re: Content filtering blocking message

Hi,

I understand this may not be possible as of now. One cannot customize the content filtering Block Message.

Cheers
Ajit
ajitsnw@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajitkumarverma/
Kind of a big deal

@AjitKumar is correct, it can not be customised.

Head in the Cloud

@franzyap I would suggest making a wish from the dashboard if you would like this functionality. It might take a bit of time but Meraki does listen to them. A customizable blocking message would be a nice feature to have.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Here to help

I asked support this same question just a couple of days ago.  They confirmed that this is not currently possible and suggested as others here already mentioned to submit a 'make a wish' from the dashboard.

Here to help

Do they really listen? This I would have thought would have been a pretty simple feature.

I know i wished for it 2 or so years ago.... 😞

Head in the Cloud

@CarolineS Sounds like some frustration here. Is there any chance we can see if there is any traction on getting a customizable splash screen for this?

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Community Manager

@vassallon wrote:

@CarolineS Sounds like some frustration here. Is there any chance we can see if there is any traction on getting a customizable splash screen for this?

Hi @vassallon - I'm afraid I don't have any insight into the product roadmap, but I definitely hear the frustration! The best ways to get wishes heard are (1) Make a wish (as others here have mentioned), (2) Discuss with your Meraki sales team and (3) continue to discuss here on the community; there are many Meraki folks who lurk here 🙂 (here's the official article about feature requests in the community).

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.