Content Filtering - Threat Categories

SOLVED
AndyWettersten
Here to help

Content Filtering - Threat Categories

I have an MX 100 and a couple of MX84s.  While updating some content filtering I noticed that the MX breaks it down now between content and threat categories.  However, when I check the networks that have an MX84, it's not broken down like this.  All are on the latest firmware.  Is this a capability of only the MX100?  They're all on an advanced security license.  What am I missing?

AndyWettersten_0-1637076675544.png

AndyWettersten_1-1637076704641.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

MX84 is definitely ready to go there. The only thing is that you need 17.x because with this release, Content Filtering has been switched from Brightcloud to Talos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

MX84 is definitely ready to go there. The only thing is that you need 17.x because with this release, Content Filtering has been switched from Brightcloud to Talos.

Excellent.  I had beta firmware allowed on one network and not another.  Thanks for the info!

JimmyM
Getting noticed

Wow, i just upgraded my home lab to have this new content filtering.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It was more than overdue for Meraki to make that switch. Gotta love Talos categories! 😎

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels