Connecting a Meraki MX68 to a Microsoft Active Directory DNS VM in the Oracle Cloud

Solved
Skeating
Here to help

Connecting a Meraki MX68 to a Microsoft Active Directory DNS VM in the Oracle Cloud

I am looking for documentation or the steps necessary to connect a Meraki MX68 over the internet to a Microsoft Active Directory DNS server on a VM in the Oracle Cloud. I believe this could be accomplished using a VPN tunnel and then connecting to the AD DNS using a designated account. In addition, I need to find out how to connect to Meraki APs to the same AD DNS. If someone could point me in the right direction, Meraki documentation if possible, I would be appreciate it.

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I believe connecting via the internet is very insecure, why don't you use a site-to-site VPN?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Is there some documentation for site to site VPN setup? I have not had to try one of those before.

Thanks for the help, this is a start.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels