Client VPN with cisco anyconnect authentication

Solved
nikmagashi
Getting noticed

Client VPN with cisco anyconnect authentication

Hi,

I am trying to configure the cisco anyconnect authentication with meraki MX but I am having some problems. I have configured the Anyconnect Settings but I am geting this error when trying to connect via anyconnect:

10:17:23 Connection attempt has failed.
10:17:24 No valid certificates available for authentication.
10:17:24 Connection attempt has failed.

The Certificate Authentication is disabled on the meraki settings for Anyconnect. I dont see any other settings with certificates references on meraki Client VPN which I can try and change.

Has anyone been through this before or has any suggestion?

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The only option available is to disable certificate authentication. If you've already done this, then I suggest opening a case with Meraki's support.

alemabrahao_0-1667818451413.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The only option available is to disable certificate authentication. If you've already done this, then I suggest opening a case with Meraki's support.

alemabrahao_0-1667818451413.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Try disable It:

alemabrahao_0-1667819236532.png

Also, check the following patch C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and edit the archive preferences_global.xml and try to find some lines about the Certificate.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels