Client VPN Notworking MacOS 11.7.2 and 12.6

heyb
Comes here often

Client VPN Notworking MacOS 11.7.2 and 12.6

Issues Connecting

VPN Connection

The L2TP-VPN server did not respond.

Try Reconnecting. If the problem continues, verify your settings and contact your Administrator

I contact Meraki support and the support rep found issue with 11.7.2 as a know issue.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Currently updating to MacOS Ventura ver 13 to see if it fixes the issueScreen Shot 2023-01-27 at 3.32.36 PM.png

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you tested it with Anyconnect?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Also, check it:

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/Guided_Client_VPN_Troubleshooting

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
heyb
Comes here often

I updated my Mac from 11.7.2 to 11.7.3 and this fixed the issue on my MacBook.

How ever the client had already innated the upgrade from Monterey 12.6 to Ventura 13.2 and his did not work same error. 

I am looking into AnyConnect as an option just hate to add in the complication for 1 user all other users are on Windows with no issue.   

So it seem pretty clear it is a mac update that has caused this issue. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels