Client VPN - AnyConnect

SonNguyen
Conversationalist

Client VPN - AnyConnect

Dear friends,

We're using AnyConnect and MX100 and facing an issue: that every 30 minutes in Event log show that Anyconnect Server is shutting down, then 1 second later Anyconnect Server it start. Althought we have clients and also modify in sessions time-out is None, it still happen. At that moment in client disconnected and show alarms that Secure Gateway has disconnected. and Administrator reset.

My MX100 is using firmware version 18.106

Is there any one that has same problems too?

log.pngnotifi.jpg

Thanks a lot if any suggestions.

4 Replies 4
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I'd be tempted to try the current Stable MX firmware on this (17.10.5, I think) - but raise a case with Meraki Support, if you haven't done so already.   If it works on 17, it's still worthwhile raising a case for the issue on 18, to the benefit of many MX customers - though Support might request you leave it on 18 for a period of time, to do some more testing & gather related information.

Thanks Mr. Green, I scheduled to rollback firmware to 17.10.2 first (then after that can move to 17.10.5).

I'll update later.

Thanks for your help.

Dear friend, we rollback to firmware version 17.10.5 and it works well. Thanks Mr GreenMan for your help.

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Glad it's working!   Pease could you ensure you raise cases with Meraki Support, so they record the problem with 18?  It may be that Support would like to gather more diagnostic information, in order to pin-point (and thus fix) the precise issue, but I appreciate that would take more time and might require a test setup, which might be difficult for you - but if you could at least register the issue, that would help.  Thanks in advance

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels