Client VPN Access to Secondard VLANS

EricM_WSC
Comes here often

Client VPN Access to Secondard VLANS

I am having a challenge creating a VPN user that can connect to VLANs other than the primary/default VLAN.  MEraki MX100. It seems to be a user permission challenge. 

1. As a Meraki Administrator, a user account within Meraki (no radius or GP), can initiate a Windows Client Meraki VPN access and connect to other VLANs. 
2. When I create a guest account, via the VPN users in Meraki, this account can only seem to access the primary/default VLAN. 
3. I have not firewall setting limiting access.

I have researched and see that people are mentioning the ability to click on the secondary VLAN's or subsequent VLANs and assign them for access by VPN clients, but I do not see that option.

Be assured I have spent about two hours of testing and research but cannot seem to make it work.  Ultimately, I would like to have this one specific VPN user, just have access to the VLAN (secondary VLAN) to which they need access.  Thank you so much for any help or direction you may offer. Regards, EricM

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you using the same machine for testing the VPN with the two different accounts?

Yes I am both Windows and Mac to test the access from different user accounts (admin vs. guest)

Dave_H
New here

Just registered here to ask the same question.

My client has a user working remotely that needs to access a secondary VLAN. Can't for the life of me figure it out....

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels