Client IP conflict

SOLVED
NorthstarCC
Conversationalist

Client IP conflict

Meraki MX67 W/MX16.16 Firmware
2 Issues with IP conflicts

Thanks in advance for your help a solution to this

Issue 1 - We have a group of IP's set to be fixed but they are still being assigned thru the DHCP

Issue 2 - Even though the device is assigned a fixed IP it will not stick.  When selecting the device it shows it to be fixed to 192.168.50.53 but it is using 192.168.50.61 (or other number).  Because of this we will have multiple devices using the same IP, but they dont work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looking like this is the case, WIFI network is also assigning numbers.  Thanks for your help!, if I have any other other updates I'll let you know.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@NorthstarCC,

I'm not sure, what are you trying to do? But have you tried to create Reserved IP ranges? Can you explain it better?

alemabrahao_0-1663419875699.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Any chance there is a second DHCP server on the network?

Looking like this is the case, WIFI network is also assigning numbers.  Thanks for your help!, if I have any other other updates I'll let you know.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels