cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco Meraki vs Riverbed comparison

New here

Cisco Meraki vs Riverbed comparison

Hi,

Anyone knows if Cisco Systems has a document comparing Meraki product with Riverbed SD-Wan solution? It needs to be a Cisco document or Cisco url, not a third-party document

Regards,

Juan

2 REPLIES 2
Kind of a big deal

Re: Cisco Meraki vs Riverbed comparison

FWIW I haven't seen a battlecard between Meraki and Riverbed. I checked the Meraki partner portal and Cisco's Salesconnect.

Your best bet is to reach out to your Meraki sales rep or systems engineer. Even if we had such a document it's very likely it would be a confidential document and we would therefore not be allowed to post it here.

Kind of a big deal

Re: Cisco Meraki vs Riverbed comparison

I thought Riverbed was more concerned with WAN optimisation (such as redundant data elimination, compression, TCP connection acceleration, etc)?  If so, the most direct comparison is Cisco WAAS.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/app_ntwk_services/waas/waas/v413/configuration/guide/cnfg/intr...

Cisco Meraki MX supports SDWAN and Security capabilities.  I don't think the two products overlap that much.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Points Contest
Join us for a month-long contest with heaps of swag to win!

Learn More ›