Cisco Meraki Summary Report - How To Show Per Client Instead of Total Client

jchang
Comes here often

Cisco Meraki Summary Report - How To Show Per Client Instead of Total Client

Cisco meraki summary report is very good that you can even specify just one specific day only and it will show you the graph of network usage from 12:00am to 12:00pm of the entire day. How do you make it to show just one particular client instead of the total clients?

Jason Chang

Hawaii

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can't get a summary report for one user.  You can just go to Network-Wide/Clients and click on the client to see what they have been doing.

If you click on "Show Details" on the right hand side you can see a lot omre detail (assuming you have detailed analytics turned on).

1.PNG

Thanks so much for your response and with the picture. I really appreciate it.

So I clicked on the top client usage, and then it shows per client, just like your screenshot. On the usage, which is per client, it only gives the drop down choice of a) for last 2 hours, b) for the last day, c) for the last week , d) for the last 30 days. Is there an option for custom dates, like the one on the summary report, which allows choosing only just one day?

jchang

Hawaii

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't think so.

What options can I do if I want to show a specific day, like it is able to do one specific day on summary report,  for the per client usage? Do I need syslog?

jchang

Hawaii

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels