Cisco Anyconnect client for Surface ProX

AlexHo
Conversationalist

Cisco Anyconnect client for Surface ProX

I've deployed Cisco AnyConnect VPN, seems the windows version client which is downloaded from Meraki Dashboard is not working on Surface ProX, I've searched the arm64 version client on Software Download - Cisco Systems, but it seems I couldn't download after login my Cisco account

Any suggestions to download Cisco AnyConnect client for Surface ProX directly?

Thanks

5 Replies 5
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you looked if it is available on the Microsoft Store? 

AlexHo
Conversationalist

Any Connect Could be searched on Microsoft Store, but it's different compare with Cisco Any connect client

AlexHo_0-1648194816280.png

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you log in to the Cisco Download page with the CCO id that is assigned to the company that purchased the license?

If yes and it still doesn't work, I would get in touch with the Cisco Partner that sold you the AnyConnect license. Perhaps he can assist you in assigning the license to your account.

bjohndoe
Here to help

Did you ever figure this out. I am being told that I need to purchase a pack of anyconnect licenses to access the download.

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That is right, AnyConnect (or Cisco Secure Client what is the new name) is a licensed product for which you need to buy a subscripton.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels