Can Meraki pull vpn accounts from two sources at the same time?

Solved
Local_goat
Here to help

Can Meraki pull vpn accounts from two sources at the same time?

So, we're planning on setting up Anyconnect up, but we've currently got our Azure AD VPN set up. I'm trying to find out if Meraki would allow you to have a VPN get pulled from either Anyconnect or AD? We're planning on fully moving over to Anyconnect in chunks, as all at once would be a nightmare for a lot of remote workers. Afraid I haven't seen any documentation online for this issue either, has anyone had experience with Meraki using two sources for their VPN credentials? 

1 Accepted Solution

You shouldn't have a problem if you enable both at the same time.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Local_goat,

What do you mean "Meraki using two sources for their VPN credentials"?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Like, within Meraki admin dashboard. I've got IPSec VPN set up, but we're looking to make the swap into Anyconnect, was looking to see if I can have both options available for an end user while we make the transition. 

You shouldn't have a problem if you enable both at the same time.

Gotcha, thank you!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels