Can I add Z3's with Enterprise Licenses to the same org as my MX with Advanced Security?

SOLVED
MichaelStacks
Here to help

Can I add Z3's with Enterprise Licenses to the same org as my MX with Advanced Security?

Company wants to send each field rep home with a Z3 and a printer.  We have MX's with Advanced Security Licenses.  Really don't want to split orgs or deal without autovpn capabilities.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Aaron_Wilson
A model citizen

Yes, Z3 is Enterprise only and zero issues with it being in an advanced security org.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aaron_Wilson
A model citizen

Yes, Z3 is Enterprise only and zero issues with it being in an advanced security org.
Nash
Kind of a big deal

@MichaelStacks Love a Z series instead of client VPN for days.

If you need a reference, here's the document that addresses the licensing for Z vs MX: https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_Licensing_FAQs

Scroll down to/search for "Is Advanced Security Licensing available for Z-Series devices?"

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

We provide all of our home VPN users with a Z3 and have no issue with the licensing. The Z3s are awesome. If you have any road warriors, I highly recommend the Z3C.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels