Azure Print Server cannot send jobs to Local Printer on Meraki SD-WAN site

IntrovertEngg
Getting noticed

Azure Print Server cannot send jobs to Local Printer on Meraki SD-WAN site

We have central Windows server at DC for DNS/DHCP Services. I have moved DHCP role to Meraki MX at site and DC Windows Server is still working as DNS server. So far end users at site receives IP properly, able to resolve and reach  websites and all. Whenever end users gives printing order, it goes to print server in azure and then it returns to site and reaches to local printers, that's the flow. This works fine when MX does not run as DHCP server but the moment I switch it to Meraki DHCP, all print jobs from local user gets stuck at azure print server and does not reach to local printer further. That local printer is reachable from Azure Print Server and vice versa. Tried to run packet capture however does not saw anything weird. Has anyone faced similar issues? Any idea what might be the case here? 

2 Replies 2
GIdenJoe
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I assume you are still pointing to the same DNS server in the Meraki DHCP settings like your windows server DHCP?

yes, I am still pointing to same DNS Server as before.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels