Are download data stats available for the Z1

Solved
mrjulian
Conversationalist

Are download data stats available for the Z1

Hi

I have a Z1 at home attached to my ADSL line.  It's going to be some time before we get fiber out here in the remote countryside!

I have just installed an Orange Airbox device (a bit like an LTE device, working off the mobile phone network) and this achieved a download speed of 60Mb/s - compared to my 7Mb/s over ADSL.

Naturally I have now started looking at LTE products from the providers here in France.  My current provider will do it, but it is limited to a download of 250GB per month.  As I have always been on an unmetered connection, I have no idea how much data we bring down each month.

Are there any stats available from the Z1 which record the actual amount of downloaded data?

Thanks in advance,

Julian

1 Accepted Solution
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Summary report is your friend, you can select the network with the Z1 and you should get something like this (though possibly not so upload heavy!):

Screenshot_20210306-205016_Chrome.jpg

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Summary report is your friend, you can select the network with the Z1 and you should get something like this (though possibly not so upload heavy!):

Screenshot_20210306-205016_Chrome.jpg

mrjulian
Conversationalist

That's brilliant, many thanks.  I'd never delved down so far in the Organisation menu before.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels