Anyconnect Update?

COG-IT
Conversationalist

Anyconnect Update?

I know this has been asked and asked but wondered if there were any additional or new information out there in regards to Anyconnect working with Meraki appliances?  Thanks!

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

We all want to know that answer!

Tomorrow would not be soon enough. Everyone wants this feature.

RobinsonRoca
Getting noticed

When I attended Cisco Live, I asked the Meraki Distinguished MX engineers, and they told, me they were not aware of many requests for this feature. I asked him if he's ever heard of google, "try it some time". I don't think anyconnect is a very high priority to Meraki.
I also learned that the method that Cisco and Meraki use to share technologies isn't very efficient, which explains why they don't support EIGRP as well.

@RobinsonRoca wrote:
When I attended Cisco Live, I asked the Meraki Distinguished MX engineers, and they told, me they were not aware of many requests for this feature. I asked him if he's ever heard of google, "try it some time". I don't think anyconnect is a very high priority to Meraki.

I can't believe this! It's mentioned in nearly every webinar I've been to, so these are either not well attended or the engineers are not getting the correct feedback. 

I love the Meraki world and try and push everyone onto the platform. But for us IT geeks, the number of feature updates we are sold into on the licencing front is far and few between nowadays. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels