Added a VLAN, now my 3P switches can't see their update server

RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

Added a VLAN, now my 3P switches can't see their update server

I am branching into the world of management VLANs, but i havent actually moved anything to them yet. I have a MX65 and several 10gbit Mikrotik switches that I am loving to use for 10gbit fiber. Weirdest thing, I didnt change anything about the config but they all say they cant get online. What kind of things might cause a switch to not be able to get online? I havent power cycled it all yet but it seems odd that they would have a problem at the same time. More likely something is blocking internet access but I cant figure out what. They all pass data just fine. This post is going to go through one in a moment when I send it. 

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
1 Reply 1
RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

Update; Solved. Safari doesn't work for some reason to query the server. My friend tried and he uses Chrome. Fine in his. Weird. 

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels