Active directory integration with multiple AD domains?

CGRE
Here to help

Active directory integration with multiple AD domains?

I dont think this is possible but does anyone know if an MX will support AD integration with multiple AD domains, we have a customer with 6x domains and wants to use the AD integration piece on the MX's but on reading all of the documentation it does point to supporting a single AD domain not multiple?

4 REPLIES 4
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are the domains not trusted by each other, or could they be?

CGRE
Here to help

Unknown at this time, if they do have trusts between would this work, has anyone had this working on an environment like this?

CGRE
Here to help

Also I believe Meraki only still support NTLMv1 which is deemed old and no longer used (disabled) by modern Windows server OS, the documentation doesnt mention this but Meraki support advised it only supports v1 and there are no current plans for this to change unless anyone knows different?

AOC_NW
New here

Any update on this?  I have a need to support 2 different companies on shared infrastructure and not being able to authenticate on different domains for the VPN would be an issue.

Maybe I need to create local VPN accounts on the Meraki infrastructure and create groups to allocate VPN resources?  This does seem a step backwards when I am trying to simplify things and push for use of MS credentials and MFA

Any advice would be appreciated!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels