ALLOW ZOOM AND TEAMS IN MX

Fernando_R
Comes here often

ALLOW ZOOM AND TEAMS IN MX

HELLO, I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAD THE NEED TO DENY ALL OUTGOING TRAFFIC TO THE INTERNET AND ALLOW ONLY THE MICROSOFT TEAMS AND ZOOM APPLICATION. I TRIED TO DO IT WITH A GROUP POLICY, BUT I STILL CANNOT ACCESS THE APPS.

Fernando_R_0-1633469990488.png

Lic. Fernando Rossato
3 REPLIES 3
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It doesn't look like you have a rule for DHCP/DNS.

This may or may not be required depending on your setup and design.

Have you verified whether users are able to obtain an IP and can resolve the domain names?

Have you verified that the firewall rules are applying correctly? (Eg. Performing a telnet for the TCP ports)

If the above are successful, you may be missing some specific rules for the applications.

Fernando_R
Comes here often

Users receive IP and navigation is enabled, they can access the Internet. I understand that it may be an issue of ports to enable, and that is why I ask if both with teams and with zoom, someone could solve this.

Lic. Fernando Rossato
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Done this plenty of times for Teams.  Are you seeing any hits on your Deny Any rule at the bottom?

What are you seeing in your wireshark traces from the LAN?

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels