Not really a question, just sharing an experience. Back in January we updated our firmware and had Meraki tech support change encryption standards so we could pass a PCI scan. Found out today that the change actually had broken client VPN.
Meraki was using 256 and Windows was using 128. This would not allow the connection to work. Once tech support reverted the change on their end the connection began working again.
Client VPN is now fixed and working. Now time to deal with the struggle of PCI.
It's not mentioned in the docs but yes, you have to check what encryption and DH groups your OS(es) support. If I recall correctly, Windows and MacOS don't always support the same combos.
I've updated my client VPN wizard now so that it can now generate a Windows 10 PCI compliant VPN connection.
It uses AES128+SHA1+DH Group 14.