No Idp option in my secure connect dashboard

Sankar_V
Comes here often

No Idp option in my secure connect dashboard

Hi, I don’t see the Idp options in my personal org and would like to use Meraki local authentication for testing. Any idea what could be causing this?

https://documentation.meraki.com/CiscoPlusSecureConnect/Cisco__Secure_Connect_Now_-_Users/Cisco__Sec....

-Sankar

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have full admin access to the organization?

I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hi @alemabrahao, thank you for looking into this. Yes, I signed in with the admin account with full Org-wide access. Before posting the issue here, I contacted the support team, but they said my org doesn't have post-sales support!!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Secure Connect requires a licence.  Have you got a licence for these feature?

Hi, thank you! I have a Secure Connect Advantage + MO package. I forgot to mention that this is my lab instance which once had a complete package as far as I remember. The doc above doesn't list a specific license other than a SCIM Idp API key from Umbrella as a pre-requisite. So, I'm under the impression that authentication options aren't tied to licenses but I could be wrong.

-Sankar

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.