The connection between GR10 and iPhone is unstable(few seconds every few minutes).

Hondarer
Conversationalist

The connection between GR10 and iPhone is unstable(few seconds every few minutes).

I'm using GR10 and some client devices, but the communication between my iPhone and GR10 is unstable only.

The communication between the iPhone and GR10 becomes unstable only between the iPhone and the GR10, and there are times when the communication is interrupted for a few seconds every few minutes, and the interruption occurs in applications that require continuous communication, such as conference applications.

The ping test also confirms that the communication is interrupted.

It is not a unit defect, as it occurs between multiple iPhones and multiple GR10's. It does not clog the communication of other devices such as PCs.

I'm currently investigating with the help of support, but I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same phenomenon. I believe the investigation would be accelerated if there were multiple cases.

----

GR10といくつかのクライアントデバイスを利用していますが、iPhoneとGR10の間のみ、通信が不安定になる現象が発生します。

現象としては、数分の間に数秒程度、通信が不能になる時間帯があり、会議アプリケーションなどの継続した通信を必要とするアプリケーションで途切れが発生するものです。pingテストでも通信が途切れることを確認しています。

複数のiPhoneと、複数のGR10の間で発生する現象のため、個体の不良でもないようです。PCなど他のデバイスの通信に詰まりは発生しません。

私は現在サポートの協力も得ながら調査中ですが、同様の現象が発生している方はいらっしゃいますでしょうか。複数の事例があったほうが調査が加速すると考えています。

2 REPLIES 2
Roska
A model citizen

Are you running multiple GRs in your network? What types of other clients are associated to your wireless? Does this only happen on Apple devices? Are your users roaming a lot with phones with them? Might be a classic other APs are junk I will want to keep my association with this friendly one even though its located in the wrong physical place. 

Hondarer
Conversationalist

Hi, everyone,

The cause is not known, but after the update of iOS 14.1, the stability of the connection between the GR10 and the iPhone is significantly improved and the problem seems to be solved.