cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meraki Go having problems right now?

Highlighted
Here to help

Meraki Go having problems right now?

Is Meraki Go experiencing problems atm? I've received 20+ emails the last hour or so of my hardware allegedly going offline. I'm not at location, so I don't know whether this is true. Also, I'm trying to disable email alerts (for now) in the app, but the app is so slow I can't do anything. Are you experiencing problems right now? Are all settings in app dependent on my hw being online, even my notification settings?

We only have 1x 48p PoE switch and 5 indoor APs atm, behind a Cisco RV345P router.

• Are you experiencing problems right now?

• Are all settings in app dependent on my hw being online, even my notification settings?

• Is there a status page publically available for Meraki Go dependant services?

Screenshot_20200830-154500.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Meraki Go Team

Re: Meraki Go having problems right now?

Hello, 

Yesterday there was a large scale Level 3 outage in North America that intermittently impacted Meraki login globally. Due to the Level 3 outage, some users simply did not have Internet was down in their area. 

If you continue to have issues with your Meraki Go environment, please submit a case and our team will be happy to assist. 

Thanks, 

Keithia

Meraki Go Support

Highlighted
Here to help

Thanks for the answer @Moskeeto, I thought it might be related to that outage.

Anyways, is there a status page for Meraki Go services available? Like:

Would be great with something similar to easily diagnose whether problems that occur is due to our environment (ISP, faulty equipment, cables) or external dependencies.

Highlighted
Meraki Go Team

Hello, 

Not at this time, but I would definitely encourage you to submit this as a feature request within the app by navigating to the settings tab and selecting "Give Feedback" under the Help section. 

Thanks, 

Keithia

Meraki Go Support