Managing Multiple Customers - We own the gear

Stealth_Network
Getting noticed

Managing Multiple Customers - We own the gear

I know this is challenge on the enterprise side, but we would like to own and manage all the gear. I assume I can add subscriptions to each customer as long as the end customer is identified, but use our emails for all notifications and subscriptions?

As well, it would be nice if the app was multi-customer not just having an email for each. (I've already submitted the wish).

Any idea when this will be available in Canada?

8 REPLIES 8
Kurtis
Here to help

I have been looking at Meraki vs Meraki Go for a similar project with multiple clients, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to setup a MSP dashboard like the full enterprise Meraki. It appears the two segments that are going for are small biz with little network know how (think converting from their ISP's router/wifi combo) and small/med/enterprise with small being >25 employees. There is a real need for the 1-25 employee company with no IT department and yet requires affordable equipment. I would posit since they introduced a switch and security appliance they are working on a roadmap to include that above mentioned market - I know businesses that want nothing to do with their network, but balk at the idea of paying for Meraki (enterprise grade) hardware and licensing. Hopefully they will create a MSP online dashboard for the Meraki Go product line and then it would be a killer for addressing that market. To more directly answer your question, not at this time.

Hi @Kurtis & @Roska  - thanks for the questions and feedback. Keep an eye out in the next week or two for new updates regarding effectively managing multiple clients networks with the Meraki Go mobile app.

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki

@GIdenJoe and @COT please reference this thread and specifically this reply in regards to your posts and concerns around managing multiple customers, networks, or organizations.

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki
Roska
A model citizen

Maybe you could run Go app on your browser with extension emulator approach in order to simplify managing multiple customer orgs on Go?

JamesMW
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

@Roska @GIdenJoe @Kurtis @Stealth_Network and @COT

Meraki Go 2.5.0 is now live in the App Store and Play Store!

What's new:
• Meraki Go now supports having multiple admins to manage your networking equipment!
• Various bug fixes and performance increases

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki
Roska
A model citizen

Thanks @JamesMW seems that the emails used for support comms are automaticly allocated for this account and can not be added via email invitation introduced in this 2.5 update?

JamesMW
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

@Roska would you clarify a bit further on your question? New admins are invited from the app with an email invitation. We do still have the restriction of not using any email address that is associated with a dashboard account to manage a Meraki Go account. Is your ask specifically about designating one email to handle support comms?

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki
Roska
A model citizen

Solved by support. Invited admin had account to Meraki Enterprise.