Is Maraki GO Support still live?

Sl1m-007
Conversationalist

Is Maraki GO Support still live?

I've sent an email for support and also tried to ring them, no one has got back to me.

Should I be returning my equipment and get my money back? 

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
olavrb
Getting noticed

Did you ever get answer to your email?

The fact that no one has commented here either should tell people what to expect when it comes to support for Meraki Go products.

JamesMW
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

@Sl1m-007 - 

Have you received any response on your support ticket yet? Do you have a case number you can DM me? I will work with our support manager to be sure all support tickets are responded to in a timely fashion. Please let me know if you have any issues or questions that I can help with and I'm sorry for the non-responsiveness.

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki
Sl1m-007
Conversationalist

Hi there,

It’s taking ages for someone to contact me back and forth. 
I don’t feel happy with and thinking of returning the equipment. 

I totally understand your frustrations but assure you I am working to address the support issues you're experiencing. I've just sent you a private message in hopes of working with you to resolve the technical issues you're having with the product but nonetheless I apologize for the lack of support and communication you've received thus far.

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki
Sl1m-007
Conversationalist

Hi James, I sent you an email back on the 16th of January 2021 and it is Wednesday 20th January. Still no response.

@Sl1m-007 -

A Meraki engineer will be reaching out later today to help resolve your issues. I received your email but not until late yesterday after returning from the long holiday weekend. Thanks!

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki
Sl1m-007
Conversationalist

If you found yourself on this post, I have returned all Meraki Go equipment as the support and datasheet are not related to providing the end-user with happy results. The YouTube videos I can only find how to take them out of the boxes on my own language. There were videos from other countries. The support for me has been a day later or two days of asking me to do something. 

If you are reading this and if you are thinking of purchasing, I would think there are better support and products than this. 

This is my opinion and hopes you will respect that. 

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Sl1m-007 

I realize you have already returned your equipment, but I (as you) wanted to let future visitors of this thread know what an anomaly your experience has been. A truly fascinating experience, despite being unfortunate and what was likely frustrating.

First, we're working to improve our support experience every day. We take these moments to heart, and do our best to learn and grow from them.

If you ever decide to come back to the product line, I think we'd all love to hear the end of the saga regarding how youtube videos and locales were out of sync with your expectations or your region. For what it is worth, the Meraki Go hardware is not as sophisticated to manipulate what youtube video (or other traffic sources) you attempt to view. Client traffic requesting youtube videos is handled by the client software, commonly SSL encrypted, and that traffic is then forwarded to the IP addresses the client was communicating with by the Meraki Go hardware. In other words, we can't change that traffic, so I'm left astonished.