How EXCAP Click-Through Splash will scale with 35000 to 40000 users.

BernyJose
New here

How EXCAP Click-Through Splash will scale with 35000 to 40000 users.

Hi Community 

i am currently working on a project to create a Captive portal which will redirect users to our web-server, from there on they will be presented with Term & Conditions page which they will have to accept to gain access to our network, the only concern i have is how scalable will this implementation be with over 35000 to 40000 users, i have no way of testing this due to Manuel intervention that is required to accept the Term & Conditions, so am mostly depending on peoples experience with this type of implementation based on large volume of users.

1 Reply 1
DomWilki
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hey Berny!

I know you're seeking an answer from someone that has experienced using the external splash page with the same number of users, but I can definitely say there should be no problem with the GR AP redirecting that many users over time as long as they aren't all connected to a single GR at the same time.

As long as your server is able to support the number of connections you're seeking, the GRs will continue to redirect clients to the configured URL pointing to your server.

Cheers,

Dom

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.