GX50 / Site-to-Site VPN - Azure

ADE78
New here

GX50 / Site-to-Site VPN - Azure

Hi Everyone,

I know the question has already been answered, but I still wanted to post it additionally to emphasize, as I hope to get a perspective if things might change? - If not the consequence has to be selling my GX50 and sadly turn my back to Meraki Go..

..as I don't understand that there is no possibility to configure any Site-to-Site VPN, except between two/or more GX50s.

-> I do understand the regular Meraki Line would support it via the vMX appliance, just the licensing costs defy any SO/HO usage, even if the devices match or are even below the Meraki Go pricing.

Thank you & best regards,

Alex

1 Reply 1
Xydocq
A model citizen

hello @ADE78 

A true Site-to-Site VPN is possible between two or more GX50s.

I don't have a GX50 but I run on a "kinda fake" Site-to-Site VPN. I was not able to set up Site-to-Site on my two TP-Link routers. So one of them acts as server and the other is acting as client. Since I only need one connection, this works perfectly well for me. The VPN acts like a Site-to-Site VPN, all devices are able to reach any device on the two locations. So maybe this could be possible with a GX50 as server and another router as client on the other site.

hope this helps

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.