GS110-48P status lights

LostIT
New here

GS110-48P status lights

I cannot get the devices to fully come up.  I have a white light on the status lights for 2-3 hours now.  I can see the device in the app I can see the 2 links 1 is the feed from the router and the other is to an IP.  The IP phone wont connect to the internet and I have unblocked it in the console.  I have rebooted the device 3-4 times now but still it will not allow traffic to pass.  I cannot do a reboot from the phone app either.

1 Reply 1
Moskeeto
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello, 

I see that you reported this issue 6 hours ago. Wanted to see if you were still having an issue with this? If so, can you please provide the current topology of your network in relation to how your Meraki Go devices are connected?

If you own the full Meraki Go stack, the optimal and recommended order of devices is as follows: 

ISP Modem --- Security Gateway (GX) --- Switch (GS) --- GR

If using our Gateway appliance, please ensure the upstream ISP modem is set to bridge mode.

For reference regarding the Recommended Meraki go Topology, I have provided the following KB: 

https://documentation.meraki.com/Go/Meraki_Go_-_Recommended_Meraki_Go_Topology

If you are still in need of assistance, please feel free to contact our Support team through the Meraki Go App by navigating to Settings>Help>Contact Support and we will be happy to help you further. 

Thanks, 

Keithia

Meraki Go Support

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.