GR 10 Logs

darrell257
Conversationalist

GR 10 Logs

Hi 

I was wondering if there is a way to see any logs on the GR10 AP, the AP seemed to reboot this morning for no apparent reason, being able to see the logs would be helpful and cant find any way of doing this.

2 REPLIES 2
Soichiro-Ono
Getting noticed

Hello.

I can't seem to find the desired log display, so I don't think it's supported. 

トラブルシューティング - Cisco Meraki

メラキ ゴー - WiFi アクセス ポイント機能の詳細 - Cisco Meraki

Meraki Go - Troubleshooting Tools - Cisco Meraki

Configuring Notifications in Meraki Go - Cisco Meraki

This function is compatible with higher series Cisco Meraki.

FAQs - Meraki Go : Meraki Go (meraki-go.com)

>WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CISCO MERAKI AND MERAKI GO?

Meraki is an enterprise-grade cloud management system. Clients include colleges and universities, retail and restaurant chains, hospital systems, and sporting venues like SoFi Stadium.

Meraki Go provides a simple, secure, and smart networking solution for small businesses. The cloud-based system empowers business owners with a reliable system they can easily install and manage themselves. Meraki Go is sold directly to customers through partners like Amazon.

Meraki MR requires a separate license, but please consider using it.

MR - Wireless LAN - Cisco Meraki

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
有用な回答だと思われる際にはkudoをクリックして頂けると幸いです。
回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、accept as solutionをクリックしてください。
Soichiro-Ono
Getting noticed

Hello.

I don't think it's possible to check the desired log. This is a low end product.

Yes, with the higher-models Cisco Meraki series. However, a separate license is required.

MR - Wireless LAN - Cisco Meraki

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
有用な回答だと思われる際にはkudoをクリックして頂けると幸いです。
回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、accept as solutionをクリックしてください。