1. Home Office and Homework from children
2. Go outside with the dog
3. Playing on XBOX => Destiny 2
4. Watching series on Netflix
and to finish drink some French beers 🙂
All AWS certs can be taken online for now. If you are interested in those, but just couldn't find a testing window that fit your schedule, you could take it now.
1. I play games such as beat saber and Call of Duty.
2. I tinker with things and do research to figure out how they work.
3. I run my own Unraid server at home so I spin VM's and Docker container's up all the time to test out game servers and utility's among other things.
4. If my vehicle needs work done to it I will work on that.
5. If I am feeling kinda lazy I will just browse YouTube for interesting videos to watch, usually about technology.
My company is working from home. I did a recent network upgrade so I went in a couple of nights when there was no one at work to finish the upgrade. I did some cable management stuff. Enabled AD authentication for VPN. Everything is working.
I’m learning Python and Blender 3D at spare time. www.blender.org