Retailers! Meraki is hitting the road!

DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Retailers! Meraki is hitting the road!

Calling all retail customers in and around Dallas, LA, Chicago, and New York...we've got an event for you! Come join us for the first ever Meraki Pop-up Tour, an end customer retail-focused event where you will learn about all the latest cloud-managed solutions Meraki has to offer. 

Attend valuable sessions on our newest products and mingle with our world class technical team over food and drinks. We'll be giving out free Meraki MV security cameras and Systems Manager licenses. RSVP today to learn how to get yours!

• Dallas, October 31, 2017 – Register here
  • LA, November 2, 2017 – Register here
  • Chicago, November 6, 2017 – Register here
  • New York, November 9, 2017 – Register here

Have questions? Email popuptour@meraki.com

2 REPLIES 2
WadeAlsup
A model citizen

Hi @DorothyL

Is this going to be primarily focused on Meraki use for Retailers? Or would there be any benefit for other customers to attend? 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂
DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @WadeAlsup - Thanks for reaching out! Right now, this event is focused on Meraki solutions for Retail. However, I won't stop you from coming if any of those solutions and challenges may align with your own if you're in a different industry! Our agenda is outlined on the website, and you can take a look at that to see if any of the topics may interest you at all. Thanks!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.