RMA Return Issue

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

RMA Return Issue

Hi everyone

This morning I came to work to notice that my dashboard is reporting the following.

" The Meraki team would like to thank you for being proactive in ordering replacements for switches that were impacted by the MS225/210-48LP/FP fan component issue. We understand you have received the replacement devices and we wanted to follow up by kindly requesting that the impacted units that were originally shipped be returned using the pre-paid return slip included with the replacement switches. Please reference the Hardware Replacements page on Dashboard for a list of the serials of the impacted switches. Please feel free to contact returns@meraki.com or Meraki Support if you need a new return slip or have any other questions or issues. "

This equipment was returned in Janurary and was part of the MS225 proactive fan replacements. I have provided the shipping tickets and Cisco Pickup request confirmation to support so I am just waiting to hear back.

Has anyone else had this popup on their dashboard?

5 REPLIES 5
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not for any of our clients.  With any luck when Meraki do a track and trace it will cleared up.

Bullencraig
Conversationalist

We have had the same message appear on our Dashboard this morning.

Also we sent our faulty MS225 switches back in January.

I have just phoned Meraki Support who said they couldn't see anything from their end suggesting we hadn't sent back the old switches, but to contact Support again if the message reappears.

RohitRaj
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @BlakeRichardson ,

These banner messages would be automated for devices that have been replaced. The message should clear once the tracking of the replacement switch is completed. 

To be on the safe side, I would recommend you have the corresponding Meraki case number and any tracking number should you be contacted for the same. 

If this was helpful, click the Kudos button below.
If your issue was resolved, we request you to mark the post resolved so other users can benefit in future

Given I an not the only one to see this happen I am going to assume its a glitch, I have re-opened the inital RMA ticket and provided all of the tracking details so I'm going to leave it there, thanks to all that responded. 

Same here we have sent an email to the RMA department with the RMA number and the Fedex reference number.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.