RMA Question

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

RMA Question

So one of the MS225-48FP that I manage has been identified as having the fan fault. I have received the replacement BUT I have no paperwork or any information about how or were to return the faulty unit to....

I am guessing this isn't standard practise and Meraki would like the old unit back????

5 REPLIES 5
MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

If I'm correct, get in touch with returns@merkai.com and provide your RMA number. They'll be able to provide you information on what's required to return the faulty device.

Normally instructions included within the box and are emailed when the RMA is created, check your email chain.

If you're still having issues/No reply from returns@meraki.com, get in touch with support (help>get help) and they'll be able to advise/give you the correct contact details if "returns" doesn't work.

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

Thanks, I've double checked emails and the only emails I received were to say a case was opened and then closed as soon as item was shipped. The next email I received was the order details to I could claim the hardware.

I will contact support. thanks

Welles
Building a reputation

I’ve replaced a few older model switches that were EOL, they(meraki) just asked to have them recycyled correctly instead of returning. 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Try logging into the Dashboard and go "Help/Hardware Replacements".

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

There isn't a FedEx return label inside of the box (usually in a clear plastic invoice pouch)? 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.