Order Status response

HealthPrime
Here to help

Order Status response

Which is the correct team and contact for order status ,have run pillar and post to find out MX shipment for my organisation and still no update from anywhere ,worst after sales support. 

6 Replies 6
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@HealthPrime  If you open your dashboard and click "Help" at the top right and select "Get help" then click on "Order & replacements" and it will give you the option to "Contact my account manager"

I know there are delays with some items at the moment due to Covid, I ordered a MV camera about 2-3 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. 

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Who did you order from?

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @HealthPrime , who did you order through?  The majority of Meraki sales are done via Partners so they should be chasing on your behalf.

As @BlakeRichardson states, find out who your AM is and give them a chase as well.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Some products (like the MX84) are experiencing shipping delays at the moment thanks to chipageddon.

HealthPrime
Here to help

Finally I got hold of people at Meraki and got the updates ,but at Cisco no one is on same page of any internal changes everyone has diffrent page and customer suffers 

I am still curious who you ordered/purchased from and what products.  Are you a Cisco partner or an end customer?  I think if you could share a bit more detail it would help anyone who comes across this post.

I am a small Cisco reseller and order through Tech Data and Ingram Micro in the US.  I have had good results asking them to chase down back orders and order statuses, etc.  I have even replied to the Meraki order emails and had responses although I would not rely on that as a primary contact method.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.