New Zealand: Meraki Users Group Meeting

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

New Zealand: Meraki Users Group Meeting

The next Meraki users group meeting in Auckland is happening on Thursday the 21st of March.

The first inaugral Meraki users group meeting in Wellington is happening on Tuesday the 19th of March.  Being the first meeting for Wellington we would love everyone in Wellington to come along and give their support.

You can RSVP to either event at:

https://www.cisconz.com/meraki_community_live_rsvp_march/

6 REPLIES 6
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Nice one, I can't make either I am tied up boths days, heres hoping theres a south island event next year!

Any particular city?

If Wellington doesn't generate enough interest, who knows, perhaps we'll try another city next time.

Thursday 21st March
Brew on Quay – .Roof top bar.

Woow, here in Belgium 8 °Celsius and probably raining....

Succes !

LD 

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Nice work @PhilipDAth organising these sorts of things. They can be good fun and very informative have a chat over a drink and workshopping. 

Want to bring on to London? 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@LudwigD  we would probably need to hold it indoors in your country!

@Nick the 23 hour direct flight would kill me.  But you could find your local Cisco Meraki envangelist and get one started with them ...

Nick
Head in the Cloud

23 hours is a hard sell...

Its something i'll look into - we're keen to build a community in the UK. We're friendly really just offer free tea and its a done deal!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.