Meraki will take over Cisco Live San Diego!

DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Meraki will take over Cisco Live San Diego!

As always, Meraki will have a large presence at Cisco Live US this year and we are taking over the show! Check out our entire presence here, which includes:

• 5 different Meraki demos in the Cisco Showcase in the World of Solutions: Branch (including Digital Workplace), Campus, Service Provider, Security and Launch
  • Tons of speaking sessions and technical labs that you can register for via the CLUS website
  • Innovation Showcase on Tuesday at 2:00pm featuring Todd Nightingale, SVP/GM of Meraki
  • Our brand new Meraki Loungestop by to relax, charge your phone, have a coffee, play a game, participate in our virtual reality camera experience and more! You can also pick up your awesome Meraki swag here at the Meraki Lounge by participating in #merakimission.
  • Learn about our API's in a dedicated Meraki demo, workshops and labs at the DevNet Zone. Be sure to stop by the takeover on Tuesday, June 11th from 4-5pm for special prizes!
  • Get hands-on learning by participating in our Walk-in Labs
  • And much more!

Everything can be found on our website but if you have any future questions about the event, reach out to clus@meraki.com.

Thanks!

7 Replies 7
Welles
Building a reputation

Any plans for doing special Meraki Community swag at CLUS?

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

There will be special "Meraki Community" badge ribbons that we'll be handing out to all community members at the Meraki lounge, so come by on Monday and say hello!
Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
Aaron_Wilson
A model citizen

Is there another Meraki party at CLUS like last year?

@Aaron_Wilson wrote:
Is there another Meraki party at CLUS like last year?

There is. But it's full now. Info here:

http://merakiatciscolive.com/#g-852591961

Thanks. I guess they sent the notice to select people.

Maybe. In any case I didn't receive one either. Likely because I'm based in Europe. It wasn't exactly a secret either. I know it because it was posted here:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Off-the-Stack/CLUS-2019/m-p/47859/highlight/true#M1723

KevinFry
Conversationalist

Great to see Meraki’s presence as Cisco Live increase year after year! Looking forward to getting to as much of it as I can.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.