Meraki cats 😺

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meraki cats 😺

There are a number of canine friends around here: @Maui_Meraki_DogMiss Dixie, and Einstein are a few of our favorites.

But where are the cats? I'm inspired by @Heretic's post in the intro thread to give the cats their due. Anyone have a cat picture to make this Thursday afternoon a little more fluffy? @Rob_Bauhuis, pretty sure you have one to share... and perhaps, @Heretic, you could repost your picture of Suse the MX cat here? 😺

Sadly, I have no cat of which to take a picture, but here's a sea of cat emojis 🙂

😸🐈 😼😹 😸🐈 😼😹😸🐈

😼😹😸🐈 😼😹😸🐈 😼😹

😸🐈 😼😹😸🐈 😼😹

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
6 REPLIES 6
LauraK
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meet Lucy! Meraki's top feline evangelist! (Thanks @CarolineS for the photoshop assist)

laura-meraki-cat.png

IMG_0680.jpg

Here is my cat sleeping with the opposition. TBH he only likes the fact its furry and warm. I also have two large dogs but will save those for another thread.

Heretic
Conversationalist

There we are 🙂

Suse.jpg

Also, the splash page:

yes.PNG

@Heretic your cat looks really thrilled to have a camera in its face haha.

DavidGentleman
Conversationalist

F72167E7-EA07-43AE-8B5C-603B22CB42F5.jpeg

Bulgaria, the Turkish Van, giving moral support during my CCNA training. Note the decoy keyboard. 

Rob_Bauhuis
Here to help

019523e7a76b1cee461a6427b1348992bce79b6812.jpg

@CarolineS wrote:

There are a number of canine friends around here: @Maui_Meraki_DogMiss Dixie, and Einstein are a few of our favorites.

But where are the cats? I'm inspired by @Heretic's post in the intro thread to give the cats their due. Anyone have a cat picture to make this Thursday afternoon a little more fluffy? @Rob_Bauhuis, pretty sure you have one to share... and perhaps, @Heretic, you could repost your picture of Suse the MX cat here? 😺

Sadly, I have no cat of which to take a picture, but here's a sea of cat emojis 🙂

😸🐈 😼😹 😸🐈 😼😹😸🐈

😼😹😸🐈 😼😹😸🐈 😼😹

😸🐈 😼😹😸🐈 😼😹

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.