Meraki Training at Cisco Live??

SOLVED
Twitch
Building a reputation

Meraki Training at Cisco Live??

Good morning! Does anyone know if the ECMS2 training and certification is going to be offered at Cisco Live in Vegas this year? I have been scouring the Cisco Live website to try and find some info but haven't seen anything. 

I'm trying to sell the Vegas trip to my boss, and Meraki training would help a great deal in my quest. 

Thanks!

Twitch

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

To add to what @Nash said, I've been the last two years and there's always quite a few breakout sessions in addition to self paced walk in labs and even a DevNET session or four.

Here's what was on the bill for 2019 in San Diego:

Meraki Integrations with the Cisco Security Architecture - BRKSEC-2069
Powerful network automation with Meraki APIs - DEVNET-1217
Building high capacity networks with Cisco Meraki - BRKEWN-1683
Powerful, programmable cloud networking with Meraki APIs - BRKRST-1733
High Density Access Networking with Cisco Meraki - PSOCRS-1105
Simple, Secure, Digital Workplace with Cisco Meraki - INTRST-1105
Taming Branch Security with Cisco Meraki - BRKSEC-2702
Integrating the Meraki SDWAN Solution with the traditional Enterprise network - BRKCRS-2103
SD-WAN Deep Dive: Cisco SD-WAN powered by Meraki - BRKCRS-1579
Delivering an Intent Based Network with Cisco Meraki - BRKCRS-2104
Cloud Managed Security from the WAN to the Endpoint with Cisco Meraki - PSOSEC-1622
DevNet Workshop-Infrastructure as Code 1001 - Network Provisioning, Management, and Monitoring with Meraki Dashboard API - DEVWKS-1069
The Hybrid Campus: How to deploy a combined Cisco SD-Access and Meraki solution - BRKCRS-2105
DevNet Workshop-Infrastructure as Code 1002 - Building, Configuring and Deploying WiFi Engagement Captive Portals with Meraki -DEVWKS-1110
Infrastructure as Code 2002 - Hardening your Meraki Network with Code (and APIs) - DEVNET-2434
Cisco Meraki MV: Camera as a Sensor for Enterprise, Not Just a Tool for Security - PSOIOT-1200
Cloud Managed Security & SD-WAN from Cisco Meraki - BRKSEC-2998
Cisco for SMB Customers - BRKGEN-1003
Expand Your Managed Services and Revenue with Cisco High Velocity Cloud-Based Offerings for SMBs - PSOSPG-1700

If you haven't already you can create an account on the CiscoLive website and get access to the recorded past sessions. Here's the search link I used to get these:

https://www.ciscolive.com/global/on-demand-library.html?search=meraki&search.event=ciscoliveus2019#/

So while there won't be ECMS2, there is literally a ton of Meraki training available. Perhaps that can help you build your case to attend?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

I don't think so. ECMS2 takes three days. So there wouldn't be much Cisco Live left.

CMSS certification is not live yet afaik.

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Even if ECMS2 isn't at CLUS, there will be other events and trainings related to general network goodness and Meraki in specific. I went in 2018 and there was quite a bit of Meraki or Meraki-related stuff, especially if you were interested in network automation.

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

To add to what @Nash said, I've been the last two years and there's always quite a few breakout sessions in addition to self paced walk in labs and even a DevNET session or four.

Here's what was on the bill for 2019 in San Diego:

Meraki Integrations with the Cisco Security Architecture - BRKSEC-2069
Powerful network automation with Meraki APIs - DEVNET-1217
Building high capacity networks with Cisco Meraki - BRKEWN-1683
Powerful, programmable cloud networking with Meraki APIs - BRKRST-1733
High Density Access Networking with Cisco Meraki - PSOCRS-1105
Simple, Secure, Digital Workplace with Cisco Meraki - INTRST-1105
Taming Branch Security with Cisco Meraki - BRKSEC-2702
Integrating the Meraki SDWAN Solution with the traditional Enterprise network - BRKCRS-2103
SD-WAN Deep Dive: Cisco SD-WAN powered by Meraki - BRKCRS-1579
Delivering an Intent Based Network with Cisco Meraki - BRKCRS-2104
Cloud Managed Security from the WAN to the Endpoint with Cisco Meraki - PSOSEC-1622
DevNet Workshop-Infrastructure as Code 1001 - Network Provisioning, Management, and Monitoring with Meraki Dashboard API - DEVWKS-1069
The Hybrid Campus: How to deploy a combined Cisco SD-Access and Meraki solution - BRKCRS-2105
DevNet Workshop-Infrastructure as Code 1002 - Building, Configuring and Deploying WiFi Engagement Captive Portals with Meraki -DEVWKS-1110
Infrastructure as Code 2002 - Hardening your Meraki Network with Code (and APIs) - DEVNET-2434
Cisco Meraki MV: Camera as a Sensor for Enterprise, Not Just a Tool for Security - PSOIOT-1200
Cloud Managed Security & SD-WAN from Cisco Meraki - BRKSEC-2998
Cisco for SMB Customers - BRKGEN-1003
Expand Your Managed Services and Revenue with Cisco High Velocity Cloud-Based Offerings for SMBs - PSOSPG-1700

If you haven't already you can create an account on the CiscoLive website and get access to the recorded past sessions. Here's the search link I used to get these:

https://www.ciscolive.com/global/on-demand-library.html?search=meraki&search.event=ciscoliveus2019#/

So while there won't be ECMS2, there is literally a ton of Meraki training available. Perhaps that can help you build your case to attend?

Twitch
Building a reputation

JD, you always give great answers. Thank you so much for putting all of that together. I really appreciate it. 

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

You're very welcome @Twitch . I appreciate the kind words 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.