cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meraki Support Phone Queue wait times to get answered

Conversationalist

Meraki Support Phone Queue wait times to get answered

In the past Meraki support has been great in AUS with wait time with a max of 10 minutes.

In the past 3 months the wait times are ridiculous.    out of 10 calls I have had to wait 30 minutes + to get through.

This is all unchangeable time to the client and just wasting partners time.

this issue needs to be fixed urgently  how can we get network down emergency's fixed quickly if wait have to wait 30+ min just to get through.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Re: Meraki Support Phone Queue wait times to get answered

I have to concurr.  I don't ring support that often, but the response time is typically not that good.

Kind of a big deal

Here is the USA it is pretty good, and anytime it goes over 5 minutes it ends up rerouting me to someone on the other side of the globe (based on their accent). Never seen it go over 5 minutes myself though.

If language is an issue, then I could see why they don't fail-over to USA resources, but I know NZ is English so that seems a tad strange to me.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
AN
New here

I'm currently on hold for North America tech support. So far I'm at 1 hour and 34 minutes of listening to a loop of music.

Kind of a big deal

@AN  That doesn't sound good, you might be quickier in opening a supprot ticket. I would also let your account manager know as you should not be waiting that long for someone to anwer a support call. 

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.