I feel Meraki dashboard got quite slow recently

Kamome
Building a reputation

I feel Meraki dashboard got quite slow recently

I've using Meraki dashboard for about 3 years, but in last few months, dashboard feels quite slow than usual.

From login page to accessing each configuration page is slow, and today, one of my site is struggling to get configuration from cloud. That site doesn't have any kind of issue in the past.

Does anybody feel similar with me? I'm in Asian region, so I suspect that there can be kinda pattern to this case.

8 REPLIES 8
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm on shard n85 and it has been fine for me.

I was using an organisation on shard n240 earlier today and it is quite noticable slower.

What shard are you on?

Kamome
Building a reputation

I was in n90-ish for a long time, but for now, I'm in n25.

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

HI

I am on N35 and speed is ok. but I have a lot of Problem with Safarie Browser and MV Dashboard since about 2 8 weeks. with Chrome it is fine.

Regards Michel

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

Could be browser or workstation related issues. Sometimes I find using incognito in Chrome is the best way to see if its a browser issue.

Priesty
Building a reputation

We are on n215 and no real issues here.

mer_tech01
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi Kamome,

Are you using Chrome to access the Dashboard? I am seeing a little bit slowness with IE but not with Chrome. 

If you are using Chrome maybe try clearing the cache and see if it helps. 

--mer_tech01

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Kamome
Building a reputation

I'm using Vivaldi browser. It's based on Chromium.

I had same slowdown with MS Edge Dev, also based on Chromium.

I've noticed at times too that the dashboard is sluggish.  It's not all the time, but throughout the week, I'll have a handful of times the page will sit half loaded.  

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.