How to obtain Meraki Mini Fridge?

simworksbrian
New here

How to obtain Meraki Mini Fridge?

Hi all, my first post on the Meraki community forums.

My name is Brian Antonio and I work in IT at the Kutztown Area School District.

I have a co-worker who has a tremendous amount of Meraki swag including the garden gnome, lego (fake lego lol) set, and meraki penny board.

I have now made it my mission to overthrow him from his thrown of large consumption of meraki swag and I'd like to be on top once and for all.

Does anyone know where I can buy a meraki mini fridge? online? or how I can obtain one.

Nonetheless thanks for having me!

3 REPLIES 3
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Welcome!

I'm do not believe they are for sale anywhere, unless you can convince someone that has one to sell you theirs (Sorry, mine is not for sale 😛 )

You could try cozying up to your Meraki rep. I hear they like it when you buy A LOT of Meraki gear... 

I've managed to amass a large pile of swag by contributing here. @MeredithW rewards the Members of the Month and All Stars quite well with assorted swag (you rock @MeredithW !).

TheITWay
Getting noticed

Hello simworksbrian 

I think I am in the same path as you. I would love to know if there is a secret phrase we can say to the reps to get wonderful swag. So far the phrase that I have found effective is "I would like to know more about Meraki".

They normally provide some interesting items if you participate in webinars, CMNA training or going to the events. Apart from that, you should create a close relationship with your rep to get some swag. 

Since I am in the same quest as you, please let me know if you find a way and I will be delighted to be your partner in crime. 

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

I also recommend subscribing to https://community.meraki.com/t5/Community-Announcements/bg-p/community-announcements by clicking "Options" and then "Subscribe." We regularly run contests and challenges with Meraki swag prizes to be won!
Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.