Get LIVE with Meraki

SOLVED
NathanG
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Get LIVE with Meraki

This year at Cisco Live! Melbourne, we want to give everyone a new way to learn about what’s happening at Meraki. We will be providing access to several Meraki experiences, designed to provide an interactive approach to understanding best practices and cloud managed solutions.

The Meraki Training & Evangelism team will be leading WiSP (Walk-in Self Paced) Labs at Cisco Live! Melbourne. The Cisco Meraki Branch lab (intro training), Cisco Meraki Network Assurance (use-cased based training) and and API scavenger 1-hour training sessions will be available for any attendees to take and will cover most products in the Meraki portfolio. This is an excellent chance for you to get hands-on with Meraki Dashboard and experience the value and power first-hand.

Find out everything Meraki that's going on at CiscoLive! Melbourne here: https://merakiatciscolive.splashthat.com/

Thanks again for your continued support, I look forward to seeing you! #CLmel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NathanG
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Thanks to everyone who came and joined me at Cisco Live! Melbourne WiSP labs!

It was great to meet you, talk with you about your current and planned deployments, and have the chance to get hands on with the labs.

For those who didn't do the API lab (and those who did), check out create.meraki.io for some very cool beginner through to advanced tutorials and labs you can do in your own time.

Also, in big news, we have just launched the Learning Hub, right here in the Meraki community.

Head on over to community.meraki.com/learninghub to find out what training and certifications are available to assist you in extending your Meraki knowledge.

Thanks again for making it such a great Cisco Live!

(and stay tuned those who posted selfies with me...)

Nathan

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
NathanG
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Come find me! #merakimission #CLmel

IMG_5449.jpg

Looks great out there!!! Have fun!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have an MV sense lab?

No MV Sense lab this year 😞 I will definitely take that feedback though and start working on something for the next time we see you.

Come check out our other labs though and definitely come say hello!

Go Nathan, rock the CLmel!
NathanG
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Don't forget #MerakiMission folks!

Get your mission card from me or any Meraki stand in World of Solutions. 

Collect stamps at stands, breakout sessions, Devnet and of course WISP.

Once the card is full, collect your prize.

Oh... so that means you have to do a Meraki WISP lab to complete the mission.... see you there 😉

Want swag? Do our labs, I'll give you a stamp!

IMG_5454.jpg

NathanG
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Want more chances for swag?

Get on down to WISP labs (next to Devnet) and take a creative selfie with me, post it below, and our swag gnomes will send you something awesome in the mail!

Do it!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't really do creative, and well, selfie's aren't my primary skill either, but I did manage this:

IMG_20190306_100755.jpg

Just a couple of Kiwis visiting the West Island.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I manage to complete some missions and have a new bag now.

IMG_20190306_135224.jpg

15518460429502892710524494106343.jpg

Orion
New here

orion.jpeg

edogan
Conversationalist

edogan.jpeg

JeremyS
Conversationalist

B97A6934-EE01-4123-AF87-E6260C1EBA33.jpeg

Lerksy
Conversationalist

lersky.jpeg

Lerksy
Conversationalist

lersky2.jpeg

NathanG
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Thanks to everyone who came and joined me at Cisco Live! Melbourne WiSP labs!

It was great to meet you, talk with you about your current and planned deployments, and have the chance to get hands on with the labs.

For those who didn't do the API lab (and those who did), check out create.meraki.io for some very cool beginner through to advanced tutorials and labs you can do in your own time.

Also, in big news, we have just launched the Learning Hub, right here in the Meraki community.

Head on over to community.meraki.com/learninghub to find out what training and certifications are available to assist you in extending your Meraki knowledge.

Thanks again for making it such a great Cisco Live!

(and stay tuned those who posted selfies with me...)

Nathan

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.